• To promote foreign languages in the state of Oklahoma through coordination of organizations.
• To coordinate foreign language teaching in Oklahoma with all national efforts in the promotion
of foreign language study.
• To serve as an information center for foreign language teachers of Oklahoma.
• To encourage teachers in the improvement of skills in foreign language teaching.
• To stimulate enthusiasm, growth, and interest among foreign language teachers.
• To foster common aims and a harmonious spirit of cooperation among teachers of all foreign
languages in Oklahoma.
• To stimulate interest among foreign language teachers in more active participation in their
• To stimulate professional interest among college students training to become foreign language
• To serve as an educational group in promoting both the modern and classical languages as basic
Image courtesy of http://www.uclan.ac.uk/worldwise/
The Oklahoma Foreign Language Teachers' Association is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational or scientific purposes within the meaning of section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Follow us on Facebook for reminders and information about our conferences, workshops, and links to resources!
Oklahoma Foreign Language Teachers' Association