Oklahoma Foreign Language Teachers' Association
• To promote foreign languages in the state of Oklahoma through coordination of organizations.
• To coordinate foreign language teaching in Oklahoma with all national efforts in the promotion of foreign language study.
• To serve as an information center for foreign language teachers of Oklahoma.
• To encourage teachers in the improvement of skills in foreign language teaching.
• To stimulate enthusiasm, growth, and interest among foreign language teachers.
• To foster common aims and a harmonious spirit of cooperation among teachers of all foreign languages in Oklahoma.
• To stimulate interest among foreign language teachers in more active participation in their professional organizations.
• To stimulate professional interest among college students training to become foreign language teachers.
• To serve as an educational group in promoting both the modern and classical languages as basic to education.
Oklahoma Foreign Language Teachers Association