Oklahoma Foreign Language Teachers' association
• To promote foreign languages in the state of Oklahoma through coordination of organizations.
• To coordinate foreign language teaching in Oklahoma with all national efforts in the promotion of foreign language study.
• To serve as an information center for foreign language teachers of Oklahoma.
• To encourage teachers in the improvement of skills in foreign language teaching.
• To stimulate enthusiasm, growth, and interest among foreign language teachers.
• To foster common aims and a harmonious spirit of cooperation among teachers of all foreign languages in Oklahoma.
• To stimulate interest among foreign language teachers in more active participation in their professional organizations.
• To stimulate professional interest among college students training to become foreign language teachers.
• To serve as an educational group in promoting both the modern and classical languages as basic to education.
We are here to serve our members.
The Oklahoma Foreign Language Teachers' Association welcomes everyone interested in promoting the teaching and learning of foreign languages whether modern or classical. We invite membership from educators teaching K-20.